- Develop information security policies and procedures
- Participate in building Information security strategy and road map
- Build and maintain information security awareness program
- Ensure GAC adhere to all government regulations relevant to information security
- Conduct security audit and perform compliance activities to identify the level of compliance against approved policies
- Manage and conduct Internal\External Penetration testing engagement
- Perform review of information security architecture and recommend enhancement
- Manage and conduct Code Review exercise
- Ensure adherence to National Cyber Security Authority (NCA) framework and develop action plan to implement all required controls
- Study, evaluate and propose cyber security solutions fit with organizations requirement.
- Review access management and authorization across GAC.
- Perform Review of Vulnerability Management Reports and advise remediation plan.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Security or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security – Governance and Compliance.
- Professional Certificate such as CISSP, CEH, ISO27001 or equivalent is preferred.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Proficiency-Level of English skills.
- Multi-tasking capability
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
CYBER-SECURITY, Web Application Security, Security Audit, Penetration Testing,