· Interacts with business partners and subject matter experts to collect, organize and analyze business requirements.
· Guides the exploration and evaluation of alternatives.
· Analyzes existing systems and services for improvement, recommends new systems, services and processes, and keeps detailed documentation of all structural and process changes.
· Guides design and implementation of technical infrastructure and architecture appropriate to the business requirements.
· Promotes overarching standards and procedures to accommodate the changing business environment.
· Accountable in all levels of project planning and management, system design, implementation and support including hands-on technical involvement, customer engagement and management of internal and outsourced project resources.
· Develops, organizes and maintains documentation of systems and services:
o User guides,
o Operating procedures,
o Technical documentation,
o Architectural models,
o use cases
o Project documents
o Business cases and proposals
Qualifications, Technical Skills and Professional Experience
· Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 3-5 years on the job.
· A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related technical field is required.
Excellent English lnaguage skills
· Demonstrated experience with a proven application development methodology.
· Experience in facilitating system requirements gathering and documentation efforts.
· Exceptional verbal and written skills in business contexts.
· Strong verbal and written skills in technology context
Fundamental programing skills in any language