To perform professional level analytical work in a variety of assignments in support of the work of the Economics Department and assist the Economists with project research, analysis and reporting responsibilities.
· Ability to effectively apply statistical concepts to analysis.
· Ability to deliver timely, high-quality outputs that meet the specified brief.
· Ability to demonstrate strong critical thinking skills.
· Ability to communicate and listen effectively.
· Ability to organize, interpret and present information in a meaningful way to diverse audiences.
Core Technical Skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Access and statistical systems.
· Time management skills.
· Excellent research skills.
· Excellent writing skills.
Qualifications, Technical Skills& Professional Experience
1. PhD or Master Degree from prestigious universities.
2. Major; Economics
3. Minimum Cumulative GPA is 3 on scale of 4.
4. Proficient English language skills.
5. Professional Experience 2+ years.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY