حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
- Develop frame work, approach and policies for the Cybersecurity Risk Management at GAC in accordance with the global best practices and Information Security Risk Management Standards (ISO 27005, ISO 31000) and ensuring the effective and efficient implementation; to ensure coherence and consistency in the execution of relevant activities and practices.
- Develop the Risk Management strategy to include types and levels of acceptable cybersecurity risks, review and enhance it regularly to protect the Information Technology systems and data that support GAC.
- Establish plans and timeframes for assessing Cybersecurity Risk at GAC to manage risk assessment activities and develop mitigation strategies.
- Support, advice and guide the organizational Units at GAC to increase awareness on the importance of Managing Cybersecurity Risks and disseminate a positive culture about the types of risks
- Supervise the operations and impact analysis procedures on workflow to identify operations and critical assets and engaging in recovery strategies after crisis to ensure business continuity .
- Assess GAC’s ability in addressing current and potential risks to provide appropriate recommendations for finding new procedures or changing the current ones in order to meet all organizational Cybersecurity requirements.
- Develop plans and operational KPIs, ensuring successful and effective implementation under the approved budget and provide the relevant completion reports; to achieve the Strategic Plan.
- Follow-up with the emerging technologies relevant to the role to facilitate, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of work and improve the level of the provided services.
- Bachelor Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Systems, Information Systems or Systems Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security Risk Management.
- Holders of the following Professional Certificates are preferred:
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Proficiency-Level of English skills.
- Multi-tasking capability.
Important Notes: Up to date CVs must be attached to applicants' profiles.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY