إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordinations and travel arrangements.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- File and retrieve official documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine its urgency and plan distribution.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field
2. A minimum of 3 years of experience mainly in Office Managment/Secretary Role.
· Highly proficient in interpersonal communication skills.
· Organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
· Masters MS Office applications.
*Up to date CVs must be attached to applicants' profiles.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY