إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
The General Authority for Competition (GAC) is seeking a highly experienced Risk, Governance and Compliance Head to manage and follow up the implementation of risk and governance policies, regulations and procedures, and compliance in alignment with the international best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the strategic plan for the department including objectives, initiatives and budgets, in line with the GAC strategic plan, ensure that performance indicators are achieved and that delivery reports are submitted accurately and at the specified deadlines, and that the indicators meet policies and standards for an efficient and excellent performance.
- Build effective professional relationships with partners and stakeholders within and outside GAC, to ensure the provision of necessary resources, the implementation of management and control activities of the expenditures in order to ensure the efficient and effective use of financial resources.
- Oversee the development and follow-up of the implementation of the Governance and Compliance strategy and methodology to ensure that GAC’s interests and objectives are met, reduce risks, improve its reputation and enhance the confidence of stakeholders.
- Oversee the risk analysis and assessment of GAC, ensure and update the risk register, develop controls and contingency plans to mitigate and reduce the impact on GAC reputation and stability
- Oversee the activation of the business continuity management program and disaster recovery plans.
- Oversee the ongoing follow-up of all local and regional government regulations and global best practices in the field of competition and antitrust to provide it to the relevant regulatory units and to ensure their application and compliance.
- Design, develop and monitor Control Systems to address violations of domestic legal norms and internal policies, and propose procedures and penalties that contribute to the reduction of any violations.
- Advise and support the Board and Senior management of GAC on institutional governance principles for the implementation of the governance programs and effective risk management frameworks.
- Develop and follow up the implementation of policies and programs that contribute to building an environment of trust, transparency, accountability and business integrity; to support GAC in achieving its objectives and to continuously improve its reputation locally and regionally.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Business Administration, Legal, Finance, Accounting or similar fields.
- 10 years of experience in the field of GRC, including minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Holding one of the following professional certificates are preferred:
-Risk Management Professional
-Professional Risk Manager
-GRC Professional Certification
* Must be a Saudi National