Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Maintain and administrate Next-generation firewalls, Web application firewall, Multi Factor authentication and End-point security.
- Manage deployment and configuration of Data Classification, Data Loss Prevention and Right Management solutions.
- Work actively on security incidents raised by security operation center (SOC) following approved incident response plan.
- Work closely with GRC team to apply recommended security controls.
- Investigate identified security weakness in addition to recommend and apply enhancements.
- Ensure all cyber security systems are up to date upon patch release.
- Monitor all threats detected by security solution and apply corrective actions.
- Study and evaluate cyber security solutions with ability to fully manage security project as well as develop solution proposals and project documentation.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills.
• Strong knowledge of security best practices.
• Proficiency-Level of English skills.
• Multi-tasking capability.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Security or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in cyber security operation filed with deep understanding of network designs, security standards and protocols.
- Professional Certificate such as CEH, CCIE Security, CompTIA Security+, GMON or equivalent is preferred.