Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Primary Purpose of the job:
Conduct internal audit work on various departments of GAC and consider all internal and external laws, regulations and instructions related to the work of GAC.
• Perform internal audit work on the various activities of GAC in accordance with the approved Internal Audit plan including various assurance activities.
• Discuss the audit findings with the Senior Internal Auditor for the department under review before drafting the reports.
• Full knowledge of the nature of the objectives and tasks of the process and participation in the collection and analysis of information and discussion with members of the team.
• Participate in the collection of necessary information related to the consolidation of audit findings and recommendations as directed by the Senior Internal Auditor and IAD manager.
• Complete the implementation of audit steps with possible revisions to the audit programs in consultation with the Senior Internal Auditor and IAD manager.
• Participate in providing general observations and advice to team members while following and applying internal review procedures.
• Assist in communicating with the department under review and follow up on the data that has been requested to carry out the audit work.
• Participate in the risk assessment and preparation of the Internal Audit plan.
• Review the policies and procedures of the process under review and ensure that the audited department complies with its policies and procedures.
• Good skills in MS Office
• Ability to work with large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Critical thinking: Applies process analysis, business intelligence, and problem-solving techniques.
• Detail-oriented individual committed to achieving targets
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Arabic and English.
• Bachelor (Accounting/Finance) degree
• Professional qualification(s), particularly as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
3 years of relevant experience with an International Audit Firm or Internal Audit department of reputable organization.
*AN UPDATED CV MUST BE ATTACHED TO APPLICANT'S PROFILE.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY