Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Develop plans and operation KPIs for the Unit ensuring the successful and effective implementation under the approved budget and provide the relevant completion reports; to achieve the Unit’s Strategic Plan.
- Alignment with the established policies and procedures, provide and maintain a positive and motivating work environment.
- Follow-up with the emerging technologies relevant to the unit to facilitate, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of work and improve the level of provided services.
- Develop and follow-up on the implementation of Cybersecurity strategies, policies and procedures; and monitor it to maintain the required security levels.
- Coordinate with the National Cybersecurity Authority(NCA) to counter threats targeting Government Entities; constantly monitor security notifications and increase awareness level regarding cybersecurity concerns.
- Track recording Cybersecurity incidents and review regular reports on Cybersecurity Compliance.
- Develop, update and track installing programs and firewalls and the like to ensure conformity of the current IT security systems and the potential systems to be added to GAC with the security policies and standards and recommend modifications in accordance with the global best practices.
- Carry out regular cybersecurity tests for security holes, study potential risks to reduce IT security breaches risks and viruses; and continuously assess cybersecurity level inspection tools.
- Security analysis and monitoring of GAC’s network and systems around-the-clock, analyze its security events to react swiftly in cases of cybersecurity emergencies and take actions to mitigate the risks.
- Manage security solutions of networks, applications, access management tool and permissions in line with the terms of reference and coordination with those concerned inside and outside GAC to meet set requirements.
- Analyze discovered incidents and update crisis plan by coordinating and collaborating with relevant units, business continuity and emergency plans to ensure its level of conformity with adopted policies and prepare reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Systems, Information Systems or Systems Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Cyber Security Operation field.
- Holders of the following Professional Certificates are preferred:
- Certified Information System Security Professional
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Project Management in IT Security
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Proficiency-Level of English skills.
- Multi-tasking capability.
Important Notes: Up to date CVs must be attached to applicants' profiles.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY