- To deliver timely, high quality economic research on issues related to GAC’s overall objectives.
- To be responsible for data reporting, analysis, and project coordination.
- Work closely with the economists including the Management of the Department (Head and Deputy Head)
- Engage in quantitative and qualitative economics research, statistical data, information aggregation, analysis and modelling.
- Collect and process economic and statistical data using methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis and modelling.
- Work closely with the statistical function of the Economics Department in developing and updating macroeconomic models.
- Present own work, research findings, share and disseminate technical knowledge with internal and external stakeholders on market concentration.
- Work on or lead projects assigned by management.
- Apply statistical concepts to analysis.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking skills.
- Communicate effectively.
- Organize, interpret and present information in a meaningful way to diverse audiences.
Core Technical Skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Access and statistical systems.
- Excellent research capability.
- Advanced writing and reporting skills.
Qualifications, Technical Skills& Professional Experience
1. PhD or Master Degree from prestigious universities.
2. Major; Economics
3. Minimum Cumulative GPA is 3 on scale of 4.
4. Proficient English language skills.
5. Professional Experience 4+ years.