- Develop and maintain approved strategic management framework.
- Perform strategic analysis (internal and external) to determine strategic priorities.
- Oversee the development of strategy (3-5 years) and translate it into implementable objectives.
- Assign ownership to objectives. KPIs and initiatives and define detailed KPI and initiatives business cases cards in coordination.
- Define KPIs linked to organizational strategic objectives and define the strategic initiatives needed.
- Develop and detail annual priorities and strategic plans to ensure the consolidation of annual business plans.
- Assess and address ad-hoc strategic requests from the Board.
- Act as entity representative in matters related to strategy with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to Department Heads in relation to Strategy Development and Implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree of related field.
• A minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in strategy management.
• Holding one of strategy management certificates (BSC, KPI-P, .. etc.)
• Has experience in areas like economics, business, policies development ..etc.
• Excellent leadership skills as well as in managing resources.