Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/03/27 11:24:38 Expires 2022-05-26 Ref: JB1100023070
- Implement, facilitate and manage the requirements for learning and development programs for GAC’s employees.
- Participate in collaborating with other HR business units to ensure succession planning, talent identification and development occurs consistently throughout the course of the year.
- Track HR periodic deliverables and integrate them with HR function and organization objectives.
- Take a key role in administering the assessment exercises (Conduct Briefings, Registration, Generate Reports, Provide Feedback)
- Support in analyzing current and future employees’ development needs through direct communication, conducting psychometric assessments.
- Participate in identifying Talents within each business unit and follow instructional design processes to create a Talent Pool.
- Build and develop database of the Talent Development Unit that includes assessees, assessors, service providers, trainers, programs and all related data
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from prestigious universities.
- 5+ years’ experience in Learning& Development or Talent Management.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
- Work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications.
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced level of English Language skills.
- Proficient verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking.