Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Develop and document the Risk Management framework and methodology.
- Perform Business Impact Analysis to identify the critical systems.
- Perform Risk Assessment and identify potential risks that are affecting the organization.
- Work closely with Risk owners to develop and Implement Risk Mitigation plans.
- Participate in building Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Monitor organization threat landscape to identify trends and emerging risks.
- Participate in developing GAC's Cyber Security policies and procedures
- Spreading awareness of information security through organization using various means.
- Study and evaluate risks in the organization's new initiatives, technologies and projects.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Security or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in Information Security – Risk Management.
- Professional Certificate such as CRISC, CISSP or equivalent is preferred.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Proficiency-Level of English skills.
- Multi-tasking capability
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY