Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/11/28 13:22:19 Expires 2022-01-27 Ref: JB1100007740
- Carry out inspection work at the place and time specified by the concerned administration, and be familiar with all related procedures.
- Review complaints filed against an entity and their related documents, reports and evidences.
- Collect evidence and information on a case, determine a particular legal course based on what has been collected and assign it to the relevant employee.
- Conduct legal research.
- Write down investigation reports and carry out follow-up with the companies associated with the investigation.
- Investigate and review the behaviors and prior records of an entity, if any.
- Conduct interrogation and discussion with regard to complaints filed against an entity.
- Supervise investigation procedures and investigators’ work.
- Keep the records of the investigations conducted.
- File statements of claim.
- Engage with legal department personnel and provide support as per the tasks required of the department.
- Review the records of an entity and collect the necessary information for investigation such as evidence, proofs, and witnesses.
- Draw up draft inquiry and investigation decisions and related briefs.
- Receive copies of the decisions issued by the committee in violation cases and follow up on the collection of the specified fines.
- Participate in committee sessions to answer the questions of the committee, respond to violators’ defense, and provide the necessary information for establishing the violation.
- Oversee and review various legal management processes.
- Review, investigate the laws, implement the regulations of GAC, and provide guidance as how to apply them.
Bachelor degree in Law, Master is preferable.
A minimum of 4 years of experience in Legal Practices.
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of the laws and implementing regulations of GAC.
- Aware of the principles and aspects of work of key legal functions and tasks.
- Be well-informed about relevant laws and regulations in force.
- Highly proficient in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled at using computer applications.
- Good command of Arabic and English both spoken and written.
- Be able to analyse and draw conclusions.