Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Develop and implement project management framework, governance and processes for the management of the strategic initiatives / projects and develop unified templates.
- Coordinate and provide support to develop project management documents for each strategic initiative and assign owners.
- Regularly follow-up with initiative owners to assess the implementation progress.
- Develop regular progress update reports on the strategic initiatives/projects implementation.
- Develop and maintain a risks and issues register for the strategic initiatives/projects implementation, and escalate issues where required.
- Manage change requests process for strategic initiatives/projects.
• Bachelor’s degree of related field.
• A minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in strategy management.
• Holding one of strategy management certificates (BSC, KPI-P, .. etc.)
• Has experience in areas like economics, business, policies development ..etc
• Excellent leadership skills as well as in managing resources