Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/03/28 16:26:03 Expires 2022-05-13 Ref: JB1100008524
Work with GAC departments to help them improve their processes and systems by conducting research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses and their clients.
- Cost and feasibility estimation and study
- Requirements gathering, analysis, organization, and management
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Process Definition & Design
- Functional requirements and non-functional requirements definition
- Testing and acceptance of the required deliverables
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on research and benchmarking
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Project management (initiation, planning, execution and monitoring).
Core Technical Skills:
- Professional technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and methods
- Data collection and analysis
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information System, Business Administration or similar fields.
- Technical certifications such IIBA CBAP, PMP, or PRINCE 2.
- 5+ years of BA professional experience.
Important Notes: Up to date CVs must be attached to applicants' profiles.
*SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Information Technology
Employment Type Employee
Career Level Mid Career
Degree Bachelor's degree